Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Brief Bio

Latisha Kriston-  I am a 2007 graduate of East Fairmont High School. Immediately following graduation, I enrolled in the Art Institute of Fashion.  After a short period there, I decided to take a hiatus from college.  I've been working as an assistant manager at Lion in the Sun for the past 9 years. Once reapplying to Pierpont Community and Technical College, I realized that my heart is set on obtaining a career in Fashion.  I'm a coffee lover, magazine addict, and self-proclaimed stylist. I enjoy Barnes and Noble trips on Sundays. I also enjoy bargain shopping and am an accessories fanatic.  I love working with other creatives, such as photographers, and helping their visions come alive with my knowledge in fashion.


Photography by Kuirsta + Seth

No comments:

Post a Comment